Job Description: Sr. Barista make and serve beverages, such as coffee and tea, and foods, such as sandwiches, muffins, or cookies. They package coffee blends, make coffee and tea, explain menu items to customers, and attempt to ensure that customers are comfortable and satisfied.
· Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
· Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
· Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
· Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
· Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
· Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
· Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
· Receive and process customer payments.
· Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels.
· Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
· Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
· Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers.
· Wrap, label, or date food items for sale.
· Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches or salads.
· Set up or restock product displays.
· Slice fruits, vegetables, desserts, or meats for use in food service.
· Achieves the KPI
· Performs other miscellaneous duties as directed by division head but not limited to.
You must login to apply for this position.
Our company has an exclusive privilege on a British coffee brand and has more than one branch in Saudi Arabia